To apply for the residency, please submit application materials through PhoRCAS by December 29, 2017. Candidates will be notified of the offer for an onsite interview by the middle of February, 2018.
Application requirements are the same for the Acute Care (NMN143813) and the Ambulatory Care (NMN 143821) tracks.
2018 Application Requirements
- Candidates must submit recommendations from at least three references.
- At least two recommendations must bee from
- References must complete the standard form in PhORCAS.
- References should provide written comments on applicant's characteristics in the PhORCAS reference area.
- References must complete the Narrative Comments section in the PhORCAS reference area.
- Letters of recommendation will only be accepted through the narrative comments in PhORCAS. They will not be accepted electronically via email or through USPS.
LETTER OF INTENT
At a minimum, the letter of intent must address all of the following:
- Short-term goals
- Long-term goals
- What the candidate can bring to the CFV/SR-AHEC Pharmacy Residency program and how the residency can help the candidate achieve his or her goals.
- Plans after completing the PGY1 residence program, to include potentially staying in our region of North Carolina.
Susan Miller, PharmD, MBA, BCPS, CDE, FCCP
Pharmacy Residency Director
Director of Pharmacotherapy Education