EDUCATION CENTER ROOM RENTALS
Southern Regional AHEC offers community organizations the opportunity to rent meeting space in its Education Center, equipped with state-of-the-art technology in comfortable setting. To request a room please complete the Room Rental Request Form (link below). After your request is approved, you will receive a room rental contract to reserve your meeting space.
- Reservations must specify event set up and clean up times as well as event start and end times.
- If the reservation is approved, a 50% deposit of the rental fee will be required to finalize the reservation of the room. The remaining balance is due on the day of the event.
- Reservations canceled more than 30 days before the event will be refunded the deposit less a $50.00 processing fee. Reservations canceled less than 30 days before the event will forfeit the deposit.
- Deposits for postponed events will be applied in full to the rescheduled event at SR-AHEC’s discretion.
- Rooms will be assigned by SR-AHEC based on capacity and availability.
All rooms, with the exception of meeting room C, include the following basic AV support: projection or large flat panel display, PC with Internet access.* All rooms include microphone, assistance with set up of presentation software such as Power Point, Wi-Fi connectivity, and conference calling capability and mobile easels.
Prices apply to events Monday through Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. (including set up and clean up time). Additional charges will apply to complex or after-hours events. Staff time- $30 per hour before 8:00 a.m. and after 5:00 p.m. on weekdays; $50 per hour on weekends (5:00 p.m. Friday through Sunday). Security guard must be used for after-hours events.
Food may be brought in for events but preparation and serving areas must be fully cleaned up. No food services supplies or food items belonging to SR-AHEC may be used without prior agreement. A cleaning fee of $100 per day may be assessed for larger events.