THE FAMILY MEDICINE CENTER
Your health is our priority at The Family Medicine Center. Our Advanced Care Team provides medical services to everyone in your family - from prenatal care to adults. We have 30 primary care physicians and three advanced practice providers who support our clinic. We also offer a variety of services that reflect our patient-centered focus and enhance the quality of your health care, including:
- Osteopathic Manipulation Treatment (OMT) - OMT involves moving your muscles and joints with stretching, gentle pressure, and resistance. It can be used with other forms of medical care, such as medication to help you recover from illness and injury and reduce pain.
- On-site behavioral health therapist – to include testing for ADHD and family psychotherapy
- On-site pharmacist for coordinated care with your physician
- On-site Care Coordinators to include Transitions of Care
- RN Transitions of Care Coordinator ensures follow up for patients being discharged from area hospitals and emergency rooms
- Our Registered Medical Assistant Care Coordinator provides assistance with the coordination of care in The Family Medicine Center and follow up care if needed.
- LPN Triage Nurse – provides triage services by phone and in our office when needed
- Online patient portal for you to have easy access to your health information
We accept most major health insurances, including TRICARE Prime/Standard and Medicare.
We are a recognized NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home, more simply known as a Medical Home. This designation highlights our commitment to achieving specific ideals and quality measures developed by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
Extensive primary care services we offer:
- Adult Medicine
- Prenatal and OB/GYN
- Pediatric Medicine
- Inpatient Hospital Care
- Diabetes Education
- Women's Care
- Cancer Screenings