THE FAMILY MEDICINE CENTER
Your health is our priority at The Family Medicine Center. Our Advanced Care Team provides medical services to everyone in your family - from pre-natal care to adults. We have 30 primary care physicians and three advanced practice providers who support our clinic. We also offer a variety of services that reflect our patient-centered focus and enhance the quality of your health care, which include:
- On-site behavioral health therapist – to include testing for ADHD and family psychotherapy
- On-site pharmacist for coordinated care with your physician
- On-site Care Coordinators to include Transitions of Care
- RN Transitions of Care Coordinator ensures follow up for patients being discharged from area hospitals and emergency rooms
- Our Registered Medical Assistant Care Coordinator provides assistance with the coordination of care in The Family Medicine Center and follow up care if needed.
- LPN Triage Nurse – provides triage services by phone and in our office when needed
- Online patient portal for you to have easy access to your health information
- Meet our ADVANCED CARE TEAM
We accept most major health insurances, including TRICARE Prime/Standard and Medicare.
We are a recognized NCQA Patient-Centered Medical Home, more simply known as a Medical Home. This designation highlights our commitment to achieving specific ideals and quality measures developed by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA).
Extensive primary care services we offer:
- Adult Medicine
- Prenatal and OB/GYN
- Pediatric Medicine
- Inpatient Hospital Care
- Diabetes Education
- Women's Care
- Cancer Screenings