The mission of SR-AHEC is to deliver quality healthcare education.
SR-AHEC meets its mission of addressing the regions’ health workforce needs by:
- Promoting state of the art healthcare education
- Continually seeking innovation in the education experience
- Providing timely information resources
- Improving access to care through high quality clinical services
- Increasing the number and diversity of practicing healthcare professionals
The vision of SR-AHEC is to be a recognized leader in healthcare education and services.
The core values of SR-AHEC are:
- Service to others
OUR NC AHEC Connection
The mission of the NC AHEC Program is to meet North Carolina's health and health workforce needs. NC AHEC provides educational programs and services that bridge academic institutions and communities to improve the health of the people of North Carolina with a focus on underserved populations. NC AHEC Mission Statement