TRANSFORMING HEALTHCARE DELIVERY
Southern Regional AHEC Practice Support is committed to helping providers in our region meet national standards and ready themselves for value based care.
Health care practices in North Carolina face many challenges. Our quality improvement team is trained to work with you to transform the way in which care is delivered in your practice. We provide on-site training and assistance on the tools and systems you need to: provide consistently high quality care to all patients all the time; complete today's work today; and prepare your practice for value-based payment initiatives.
In conjunction with NC AHEC, the Practice Support Team at Southern Regional AHEC works with health care professionals throughout our region to transform the way care is delivered in practices.
Our quality improvement consulting team provides face-to-face training and assistance on the tools and systems you need to consistently provide high quality care to your patient population, to complete tasks in a timelier manner, and to prepare your practice for value-based payment initiatives.
- EHR consulting for improved quality outcomes
- Patient-Centered Medical Home consultation
- Expertise in practice transformation for quality payment programs (i.e. MACRA, MIPS/APM)
- Workshops, trainings, webinars and group collaborative meetings
- Practice Management consulting
- Other contracted practice consulting services upon request
Jennifer Bigger, Administrator of Pharmacy, CME & Quality Initiatives
Lisa Blandin, Practice Support Coordinator Regional Extension Center
Tracey Sellers, Practice Support Coordinator Regional Extension Center