TRANSFORMING HEALTHCARE DELIVERY
Southern Regional AHEC Practice Support team is committed to helping providers in our region meet national standards and ready themselves for value based care.
Health care practices in North Carolina face many challenges. Our team is trained to work with you to transform the way in which care is delivered in your practice. We provide on-site assistance on the tools and systems you need to: provide consistently high quality care to all patients all the time; complete today's work today; and prepare your practice for value-based payment initiatives.
- EHR consulting for improved quality outcomes
- Patient-Centered Medical Home consultation
- Expertise in practice transformation for quality payment programs (i.e. MACRA, MIPS/APM, Meaningful Use)
- Medicaid Transformation
- Workshops, trainings, webinars and group collaborative meetings
- Practice Management consulting
- Other contracted practice consulting services upon request
One of our coaches will call and schedule an appointment after receiving your application.
Lisa Blandin, (Team Lead) Practice Support Coordinator
Tracey Sellers, Practice Support Coordinator