Please know that NC AHEC remains committed to continuing our partnerships as we look for new opportunities in community-based education. As a reminder, ORPCE preceptor payments will end as of 12/31/21.
To Become a Preceptor
- Provide business address, email and primary contact information
- Notify us immediately for change if address or communication preference
Benefits Of Becoming A Preceptor
- Become a part of a teaching community
- Receive credit toward Category 2 CME
- Receive free access to the AHEC Digital Library (ADL) – a $250 value
ORPCE’s Responsibilities to Preceptors
- Coordinating placements for students in community-based practices
- Representing preceptor concerns to the schools and the NC AHEC Program office
- Assisting provider with obtaining faculty appointments
- Providing access to the AHEC Digital Library which includes Medline and other evidence-based resources.
La-Lisa Hewett-Robinson, Vice President (910) 678-7293
Tonya Burney, Associate Director (910) 678-7201
Will Shepard, Student Services Support Specialist (910) 678-7299