You may also call us for an appointment!
- Call (910) 678-0128 to schedule a new patient appointment; select option 2 from the voice menu for "New Patient Scheduling".
- If you get a message instead of a person, please leave your name and telephone number and a patient representative will call you as soon as possible; otherwise, you will reach a patient representative directly.
- You will be asked to provide insurance information along with name, phone number, email, pharmacy information, emergency contact and reason for appointment.
- Your insurance information will then be verified; if no insurance is provided, you will be considered a self-paying patient and you will be responsible for paying a deposit of $124.20 at the time of check-in.
- Your appointment will then be scheduled and the patient representative will provide you with a PIN number for the patient portal.
- Afterwards, you will receive an email with a link to the patient portal where all registration forms can be completed online.
The Family Medicine Center welcomes new patients. For your first appointment, please remember to bring your:
- Driver's license or other form of identification
- Health insurance card
- Medications (you have been prescribed)
We look forward to serving you and your family!